1. Hotel is brand new and they are still hiring new staff. Check in is at 3 PM, we got there at 3:45 PM and did not get a room until 4:45 PM as rooms were not cleaned and ready.
2. There is a $20 destination fee per day that we were aware of from Orbitz. The fee gives you many amenities to use at the hotel per day: $10 credit for snacks from the market, $10 credit towards food or drinks from in house restaurant, free rental of a pair of bicycles up to two hours or beach towel service.
3. Our room was very clean and brand new. It had a full size refrigerator, dishwasher, kitchen sink, dining table for four, dishes, utensils, pots/pans, glassware, living room with sofa and TV, work desk, Two queen size beds, safe and bathroom. We wish we had more hangers to dry our swimming towels and suits.
4. We stayed at the Residence Inn for 5 days therefore we had really nice breakfast in the morning. Scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, waffles, fruit, bagels, toast, yogurt, cheese, boiled eggs, milk, orange juice and coffee.
5. The pool was spacious and very clean. Have lights for night swimming and plenty of chairs and towels. They also had full pool side service for food and drinks. The staff constantly picked up used towels that were left my other guest. In the mornings we notice they clean the pool before it got busy.
6. Overall the restaurant, breakfast buffet, bar and front desk staff were very friendly. I would highly recommend this property but just be patient at check in.