History buffs will enjoy exploring Budva, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, churches, and monuments.
- There are 216 hotels and other accommodations in Budva
- The closest major airport is in Tivat (TIV), 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Podgorica (TGD), 21.7 mi (34.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Budva
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Slovenska Beach, Mogren Beach, and Jaz Beach. In the area, you'll also find Sveti Nikola Island and Becici Beach.
In Budva, you'll find 216 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Majestic - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Apartments Aqua - Our customers love the helpful staff and WiFi at this apartment. With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a seasonal outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Hotel Bracera - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Budva
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- Average annual rainfall for Budva is 1.14 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 38°F