Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Apr 15, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 27, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 23, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 9, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 15, 2020
Visitors to Saissac are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Saissac, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Carcassonne (CCF-Pays Cathare), 12.8 mi (20.7 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Castres (DCM-Mazamet), 14.4 mi (23.2 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Saissac
Places to visit in the larger region include Museum of Book Arts and Crafts, Church Saint-André, and St-Papoul Abbey. In the area, you'll also find Canal du Midi Museum and Garden and Canal du Midi Museum and Gardens.
As you start planning your visit to Saissac, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 63 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Vvf Villages Saissac is located in the heart of Saissac. This holiday park in Saissac features parking.
- Charming Chalet With Heated Swimming Pool SPA Sauna Near Carcassonne . is located in central Saissac. Located in Saissac, this chalet features a private pool, a kitchen, and a patio.
- Property on the Outskirts of Carcassonne, in a Centennial Park is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the city's heart. Located in Saissac, this castle features a dining area.
Dressing for Saissac
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- Saissac gets about 0.79 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 38°F