Visitors can enjoy all that Burnsville has to offer including its restaurants. There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Clarksburg, WV (CKB-North Central West Virginia), 38.8 mi (62.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Burnsville
Places to visit in the larger region include Flatwoods Outlet Mall, Sutton Dam, and Sutton Lake Marina. Additionally, you'll find Museum of American Glass in West Virginia and Mountaineer Military Museum in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Burnsville, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 9 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sutton Flatwoods is located 10 mi (16 km) from the heart of Burnsville. This 2.5-star hotel in Sutton features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its bar and helpful staff.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Weston WV is 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from the center of Burnsville. This 2-star motel in Weston features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
- Stonewall Resort is 11 mi (17.7 km) from central Burnsville. This 3.5-star hotel in Roanoke features a marina, a full-service spa, and a golf course. Our customers like its dining options and pool.
Dressing for Burnsville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 21°F
- About 48.27 inches of rain falls on Burnsville each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 21°F