Find Hotels in Buckhannon, WV
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $52
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 23, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 30, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2020
Visitors to Buckhannon are sure to enjoy the university setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture, cafés, and festivals.
- You'll find 13 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Weston
- The closest major airport is in Clarksburg, WV (CKB-North Central West Virginia), 21.1 mi (33.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Elkins, WV (EKN-Randolph County), 21.4 mi (34.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Buckhannon
The university setting is a highlight of the city and West Virginia Wesleyan College is worth a campus tour. You'll also find Audra State Park and West Virginia State Wildlife Center in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Buckhannon. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- A Governor's Inn - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Centennial Motel - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms at this motel. This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hampton Inn® Buckhannon - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Buckhannon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 21°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Buckhannon is 48.27 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 21°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Buckhannon?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Buckhannon, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Buckhannon?
What's the best hotel when traveling with kids to Buckhannon?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Buckhannon?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Buckhannon?
Where is the best hotel to stay near West Virginia Wesleyan College?
What about the best place to stay close to Audra State Park?
What are some accommodations with pools in Buckhannon?
Recent reviews of Buckhannon hotels
More trip options
- Buckhannon Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Buckhannon Airports
- Hotels near Popular Buckhannon Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Buckhannon
- More Hotel Options in Buckhannon
- More Popular Hotels in Weston
- Other Hotels near Buckhannon, Weston
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends