Visitors to Bushnell are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's zoo, festivals, and coffeehouses.
- You'll find 364 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Leesburg
- The closest major airport is in Leesburg, FL (LEE-Leesburg Intl.), 23.8 mi (38.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ocala, FL (OCF-Ocala Intl.), 34.1 mi (54.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bushnell
Favorite places to visit in the city include The Florida International Teaching Zoo, Dade Battlefield State Park, and Florida National Cemetery. You'll also find Webster Westside Flea Market and Adventureland in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Bushnell
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Bushnell gets about 51.81 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F