Visitors to Brooksville are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, entertainment choices, and live music. A top sight in the city is Chassahowitzka Wildlife Reserve.
- You'll find 196 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Port Richey
- The closest major airport is in Leesburg, FL (LEE-Leesburg Intl.), 41.4 mi (66.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.), 41.5 mi (66.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Brooksville
The city's cultural venues include Hernando Heritage Museum and Train Depot Museum. The city's natural beauty is on display at Chassahowitzka Wildlife Reserve, Withlacoochee State Forest, and Withlacoochee Trail State Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hernando Oaks Golf and Country Club and Brooksville Country Club.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Brooksville. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Hampton Inn Brooksville Dade - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brooksville - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for Brooksville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 79°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 43°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Brooksville is 52.83 inches
- August and June are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 45°F