Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star romantic hotel, walk to Chateau Grimaldi
Popular property highlights
Situated in the historical district, this romantic hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Haut de Cagnes and Chateau Grimaldi. Renoir Museum and Hippodrome de la Cote d'Azur are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a meeting room are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and a free area shuttle are also provided. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities are onsite.
All 28 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and Select Comfort beds. Thoughtful touches include espresso makers and slippers, and guests will also find minibars and TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Chateau Le Cagnard
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. A complimentary area shuttle within 1.00 km is available for guests. This business-friendly hotel also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. A total renovation of this property was completed in September 2012.
- Express check-in
- Babysitting or childcare
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 28
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 3
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Individually decorated
- In-room massage available
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Designer toiletries
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- In-room dining only
- Room service (limited hours)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite venue - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in regional cuisine. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 70 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 35.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 10 kg)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 23 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 35.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 70 per day
- Chateau Cagnard
- Chateau Cagnard Cagnes-sur-Mer
- Chateau Cagnard Hotel
- Chateau Cagnard Hotel Cagnes-sur-Mer
- Le Cagnard Cagnes Sur Mer
- Le Cagnard Hotel Cagnes-Sur-Mer
We should mention
Guests must transfer via required shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert