Those traveling to Lingostiere are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Casino Monte Carlo, Allianz Riviera, and Orthodox Cathedral are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 3509 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lingostiere
Casino Monte Carlo, Allianz Riviera, and Orthodox Cathedral are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Nice Museum of Fine Arts and Marc Chagall National Museum.
As you plan your vacation to Lingostiere, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 1676 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Plaza is located 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the city center. This 4-star hotel in Nice features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Le Meridien Nice is located within 4.3 mi (6.8 km) of the city center. This 4-star hotel in Nice features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée is 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the city's heart. This 5-star hotel in Nice features a casino, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Matisse Museum, 4 mi/6.5 km from the city center, and Cimiez Amphitheater, which is 4.1 mi/6.5 km away.
Dressing for Lingostiere
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 41°F at night
- Lingostiere gets about 20.98 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 41°F