Find Hotels in Camargo
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $43
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 21, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2018
Visitors can enjoy all that Camargo has to offer including the cafés, waterfront, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants and museums. Santander Cathedral, Gran Casino del Sardinero, and Palacio de la Magdalena are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Camargo
- The closest major airport is in Santander (SDR), 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Camargo
The city's cultural venues include Ethnographic Museum of Cantabria and Cave of El Pendo. In the area, you'll also find Santander Cathedral and Gran Casino del Sardinero.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Camargo. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Camargo - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar.
- Hotel Nueva Plaza - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Palacio de la Magdalena, located 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Camargo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 72°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Camargo gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are February and March with an average of 44°F