Visitors can enjoy all that Campan has to offer including its parks. Top sights around the area include Rosary Basilica and Notre-Dame de l'Immaculee-Conception.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Campan
- The closest major airport is in Lourdes (LDE-Tarbes - Lourdes - Pyrenees Intl.), 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Campan
A couple of favorite places to visit are Lake Payolle and Pyrenees National Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Rosary Basilica and Notre-Dame de l'Immaculee-Conception.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Campan. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- La Maison D'Hoursentut is located in the heart of Campan. With a stay at this hotel in Campan, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with in-room plasma TVs.
- Auberge des Pyrénées is located within 0.9 mi (1.5 km) of the city center. This 3-star hotel in Campan features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Gîte - Auberge des Cascades is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the city's heart. This bed & breakfast in Campan features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Campan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Campan each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F