Visitors can enjoy all that Luz-Saint-Sauveur has to offer including the ski areas, mountain views, and local tours. The quaint and walkable setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Rosary Basilica and Notre-Dame de l'Immaculee-Conception.
- There are 21 hotels and other accommodations in Luz-Saint-Sauveur
- The closest major airport is in Lourdes (LDE-Tarbes - Lourdes - Pyrenees Intl.), 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Luz-Saint-Sauveur
A favorite place to visit in the city is Pyrenees National Park. In the area, you'll also find Rosary Basilica and Notre-Dame de l'Immaculee-Conception.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Luz-Saint-Sauveur. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hôtel Ardiden - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Domaine Val de Roland - This 3-star residence features an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and free parking.
Dressing for Luz-Saint-Sauveur
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Luz-Saint-Sauveur is 0.98 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F