Consider yourself on your upcoming vacation: you might think you'll be ambling through downtown, taking note of the architecture or the gorgeous scenery wherever you look. But Cankaya University is one attraction you are especially counting on. It's been on your to-do list for a while, and the moment has finally arrived to tick it off.
Cankaya University Accommodation
Hotels near Cankaya University
Spending some time at Cankaya University is one of those things you won't forget too soon.
If you get the chance to visit, you will find yourself in Ankara, the nation's dynamic capital city.
On the lookout for somewhere to lay your head near Cankaya University? Choose from 9 accommodation options located within 2 miles. Only 0.7 miles away is the JW Marriott Hotel Ankara. The Wyndham Ankara and the Gazi Park Hotel, 1 mile and 1 mile away, are also worth checking out.
Astute travelers on a budget need look no further as there are a couple of lower-priced accommodation options in the vicinity. The options are the Movenpick Hotel Ankara, 0.9 miles away, and the Anadolu Hotels Downtown Ankara, situated just 0.9 miles away.
This destination also offers a range of stylish upmarket hotels. First-rate amenities are waiting for you at the Green Park Hotel Ankara and the Holiday Inn Ankara - Cukurambar. These establishments are an easy distance of 0.8 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
As you and your family roam the streets that surround Cankaya University, stop by Hüdaverdi Pasta & Bistro. Take in the enchanting aroma of coffee and taste test one or two sweet treats. Looking for something a little more substantial? KONYA EVİ KEBAP is a recommended restaurant within this same area. Finally, wander to Müjgan. Have a drink and chat with your buddies.
Of course, there are a few other things going on in the vicinity of Cankaya University:
- Visit Armada, where you will find a large selection of shops and food joints.
- Whether you are young or old, you will certainly enjoy the hands-on displays at METU Science and Technology Museum.
- Devote a day to art and culture at Mustafa Ayaz Museum and Plastic Arts Center, a well-known museum in the area.
- Enjoy a walk through Kuğulu Parkı. Get out under the blue sky and breathe in the fresh, invigorating air.
- If you are a fan of the architecture of historic houses, you might want to tour Ataturk House Museum. You'll be inspired by the workmanship of this old property.
A modest distance of 1 mile is all that separates Cankaya University and the nearby rail station, Ankaray.
Our list of resorts and motels in Cankaya furnishes everything you want, so you can be sure to have sites near Cankaya University you'll fall in love with. You shouldn't be the only one: Cankaya was a quite favored landing place in the recent year. When booking time is here, you'll rest easy: all sorts of explorers would endorse their Cankaya hotel to a friend. Need help making a decision? All the insider info you're searching you'll find right here.
- Rooms in Cankaya lodging will always be clean, fresh, and ready to show you in.
- As you might expect near such a dazzling site, the staff at hotels close to Cankaya University go above and beyond.
- From family reunions to teams of two, we've got soothing spaces for everyone.
As you can see, it's clear why Cankaya suites got greater numbers of visitors in the past twelve months than 2015. We see your favored place in your future thanks to our broad list of hotels near Cankaya University.
There are still more activities to do in Cankaya once you've checked Cankaya University off your agenda.
- Cankaya tours have been kept secret until recently, but stays have been soaring, meaning the moment to book is now.
- Cankaya also knows its stuff when it comes to receiving its visitors with a cordial hello after some time spent on its abundant excursions.
- Discover the perfect market to browse for gifts and dine on a nice meal of the local fare.
Planning a journey to Cankaya is always a good plan, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Cankaya University. Pack your stuff, wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and wave hello to some all-new selfies!