Consider yourself on your perfect vacation: you perhaps picture yourself wandering through the roads, taking note of the lovely scenery or the architecture wherever you look. But there is one feature you're especially anticipating: Canonnier Beach. You have wanted to escape there for years, and the day has arrived to get yourself there.
Where Is There to Stay Close to Canonnier Beach?
Hotels near Canonnier Beach
It is definitely worth your time to head to Canonnier Beach.
Make your way to Grand Bay to see it with your own eyes.
Visitors are happy to find that there are as many as 28 accommodations within a radius of 2 miles around Canonnier Beach. The Royal Palm Beachcomber Mauritius is only 2 miles away. Also, the Le Cardinal Exclusive Resort and the 20 Degrés Sud are 2 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
You'll be grateful for the convenience of having a number of budget-friendly hotels within a stones throw. The Baystone Boutique Hotel & Spa (0.3 miles away) and the Canonnier Beachcomber (0.2 miles away) are popular options that you might like to check out.
The area also has a number of upmarket hotels that provide a rather extravagant experience. Elevate your travel experience at the Sous Le Badamier, (1 mile away), or the Hypertek Hotel, (1 mile away).
After spending time at Canonnier Beach, be sure to indulge your senses in one of the local restaurants and bars. Look over the menu and specials available at SelFish (Mauritius). When the night truly sets in, take a short walk to Latina (Grand Baie) and start the night with a few cocktails.
Before you move on, take a look at what the rest of this area has to offer:
- Anybody who loves the beach will enjoy spending a few hours at Merville Beach.
- Grand Bay Beach is a good place to let the kids run wild, getting them off their video games and in some fresh air!
- La Croisette is among the most well-known shopping centers in the region and an excellent place to spoil yourself with some retail therapy.
- For many of us, a vacation isn't a vacation without a trip to a shopping center. Plan a stop at Grand Bay Shopping Center where you can spend the day browsing its extensive stores and eateries.
- A trip to the beach evokes memories of happiness, laughter and joy. Create more of these moments and organize a trip to Pereybere Beach.
Hotels and resorts in Pointe aux Canonniers here on Expedia furnish everything you need, so you'll surely have options near Canonnier Beach that you'll adore. Start researching Pointe aux Canonniers experienced more than a few newcomers in the past year. When it comes time to make your booking, you'll do so confidently: visitors of all kinds approved of their Pointe aux Canonniers hotel. Need help making a decision? Get all the recommendations you need right here.
- The fronk desk services at hotels near Canonnier Beach will be awesome which can only enhance your trip to this stunning monument.
- We've got soothing accommodations for everyone, from big reunions to teams of two.
- You'll find Pointe aux Canonniers lodging are always neat and orderly.
Suites near Pointe aux Canonniers got more visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's understandable why. Thanks to Expedia's extensive directory of hotels near Canonnier Beach, you can stay right at your favored site.
Interesting Pointe aux Canonniers Facts and Figures
When you've crossed Canonnier Beach off your schedule, there are still even more things to see and do in Pointe aux Canonniers.
- Pointe aux Canonniers hasn't been very well-known in the tourism guides, but it is beginning to become more trendy.
- Stop off for a tempting supper of the local fare and find the perfect market to buy some gifts.
- Pointe aux Canonniers also knows a thing or two about personal welcomes after you spend a time on its ample excursions.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Pointe aux Canonniers, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Canonnier Beach. Bid adieu to the views you're used to and call on some all-new selfies!