Visitors can enjoy all that Caorle has to offer including the theme park, waterfront, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, parks, and bars. Top sights around the area include Caorle Cathedral and Sea Life Jesolo.
- There are 101 hotels and other accommodations in Caorle
- The closest major airport is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), 27.3 mi (43.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Trieste (TRS-Friuli Venezia Giulia), 32.6 mi (52.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Caorle
Attractions like Luna Park and Aquafollie Water Park are fun for everyone, not just kids. Notable city landmarks like Caorle Cathedral and Bell Tower might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Caorle City Hall and Church of the Blessed Virgin of the Angel.
In Caorle, there are 101 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Cleofe - This 3-star hotel features a marina, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
- Hotel All'Orologio - Amenities at this property include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Hotel Oliver - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a private beach, along with free WiFi.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Sea Life Jesolo, located 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for Caorle
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- Caorle gets about 51.02 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F