Visitors to Jesolo are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's aquarium, water parks, and basketball games. Around the area, top sights include St. Mark's Basilica, Rialto Bridge, and Sea Life Jesolo.
- There are 246 hotels and other accommodations in Jesolo
- The closest major airport is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Treviso (TSF), 23.6 mi (38 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jesolo
Attractions like Sea Life Jesolo, Tropicarium Park, and Kartodromo Pista Azzurra are fun for kids of all ages. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Piazza Marconi and Piazza Drago.
In Jesolo, there are 246 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Almar Jesolo Resort & Spa - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and proximity to shopping.
- Park Hotel Brasilia - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel & Residence Il Teatro - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Popular places to see around the area include St. Mark's Basilica, located 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Rialto Bridge, which is 15.7 mi/25.3 km away.
Dressing for Jesolo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Jesolo is 33.46 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F