Visiting Carmen de Apicala
Travelers to Carmen de Apicala will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Carmen de Apicala, there are 14 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Ibague (IBE-Perales), 34.1 mi (54.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Carmen de Apicala
Places to visit in the larger region include Piscilago Zoo, Piscilago Water Park, and San Francisco de Asis Church. Additionally, you'll find Cafam Melgar and El Penon Golf Course in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Carmen de Apicala. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Finca Sol de Apicala is located within 3.9 mi (6.2 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star country house in Carmen de Apicala can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Finca Rincon Paisa is located 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from the city center. This 3-star vacation home in Carmen de Apicala features an outdoor pool and free parking.
- Finca 018 is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star vacation home in Carmen de Apicala features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
Dressing for Carmen de Apicala
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 74°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 94°F, while the average at night is 73°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 92°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Carmen de Apicala gets about 3.31 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 73°F