Find Hotels in Carpentras
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 25, 2018
Reviewed on Jul 21, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 31, 2019
Reviewed on Jul 12, 2018
Visitors can enjoy all that Carpentras has to offer including the cathedral, local tours, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its architecture. Cathedrale St-Siffrein, Chateauneuf-du-Pape, and Orange Amphitheatre are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 51 hotels and other accommodations in Carpentras
- The closest major airport is in Avignon (AVN-Caumont), 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Carpentras
Notable city landmarks like Cathedrale St-Siffrein and Carpentras Synagogue might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Palais de Justice to your agenda.
In Carpentras, you'll find 51 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Le Comtadin - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Safari Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel du Forum - This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, parking, and a terrace.
Top places to visit in the area include Chateauneuf-du-Pape, 11.5 mi/18.6 km from the heart of the city, and Orange Amphitheatre, which is 13.6 mi/21.9 km away.
Getting Around Carpentras
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Carpentras Station. Carpentras might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Carpentras
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Carpentras gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Carpentras?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Carpentras, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Carpentras?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Carpentras?
What's the best hotel to stay near Palais de Justice?
What about the best place to stay near Domaine de Marotte?
What's the best hotel in Carpentras to absorb the local history?
What are some hotels with pools in Carpentras?
Recent reviews of Carpentras hotels
More trip options
- Carpentras Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Carpentras Airports
- Hotels near Popular Carpentras Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Carpentras
- More Hotel Options in Carpentras
- More Popular Hotels in Provence - Alpes - Cote d'Azur
- Other Hotels near Carpentras, Provence - Alpes - Cote d'Azur
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends