Visitors to Bedoin are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and bars. Top sights around the area include Cathedrale St-Siffrein and Jean-Henri Fabre Museum.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in Bedoin
- The closest major airport is in Avignon (AVN-Caumont), 23.2 mi (37.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bedoin
A favorite place to visit in the city is Mont Ventoux. In the area, you'll also find Cathedrale St-Siffrein and Jean-Henri Fabre Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Bedoin. Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hôtel Des Pins - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Bedoin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Bedoin each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 37°F