Travelers to Cotulla give high marks for the casinos and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping. In Cotulla, there are 73 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cotulla
Cultural venues in the city include Fort Duncan Museum, Old Frio County Jail, and Brush Country Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like World's Largest Peanut Monument, Crystal City Popeye Statue, and Blue Star Memorial. The city's natural beauty is on display at Maverick County Lake, Gosch Athletic Field, and Dilley City Park.
In Cotulla, you'll find 73 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Cotulla - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Carrizo Springs - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Mainstay Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Cotulla
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 98°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September averages 101°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 42°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Cotulla is 25.04 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 99°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 44°F