Families will find kid-friendly activities in Uvalde, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront and coffeehouses. In Uvalde, there are 12 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Uvalde
Favorite places to visit in the city include John Nance Garner Museum, Memorial Golf Course, and Southwest Texas Junior College. You'll also find Concan Golf Course and Country Club and Garner State Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Uvalde. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Live Oaks Bed and Breakfast - This 3-star bed & breakfast features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia travelers love its pool.
- Hampton Inn Uvalde - Our customers like the clean and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Uvalde - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Uvalde
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 79°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 95°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September averages 98°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 38°F at night
- Uvalde gets about 24.61 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 97°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 40°F