- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Quality Inn Casper
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking (Pet Friendly)
About this area
Located in Casper, Quality Inn Casper is in the city center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at David Street Station and Garden Creek Falls, while National Historic Trails Interpretive Center and John F. Welsh Auditorium are cultural highlights.Visit our Casper travel guide
- Casper Planetarium - 2 min walk
- Lake Solitude - 6 min walk
- National Historic Trails Interpretive Center - 19 min walk
- Casper Event Center - 3 min drive
- David Street Station - 6 min drive
- Casper, WY (CPR-Natrona County Intl.) - 11 min drive
- The Fort Saloon N' Eatery - 2 min walk
- Starbucks drive through - 10 min walk
- Dsasumo - 2 min drive
- The Wonder Bar - 2 min drive
- Nadonia - 2 min drive
About this property
Quality Inn Casper
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15.00 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great place, real nice room. I requested a super quiet room and they provided it!