Visiting Castelnuovo Scrivia
Visitors can enjoy all that Castelnuovo Scrivia has to offer including the parks, monuments, and shopping. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. There are 138 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Castelnuovo Scrivia
Notable city landmarks like Castelnuovo Scrivia Cathedral and Mother of the Fallen Statue might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Regina Elena Park to your agenda.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Motel Autosole V.I.P. - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bathrooms.
Dressing for Castelnuovo Scrivia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- Average annual rainfall for Castelnuovo Scrivia is 40.43 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 34°F