Visiting Castle Junction
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Castle Junction, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the lakeside setting and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its ski areas. Around the area, top sights include Sunshine Village, Lake Louise Mountain Resort, and Mount Norquay Ski Resort. In Castle Junction, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Castle Junction
Sunshine Village, Lake Louise Mountain Resort, and Mount Norquay Ski Resort are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Cave and Basin National Historic Site in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Castle Mountain Chalets - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a game room, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Castle Junction
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and 7°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 72°F, while the average at night is 26°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 8°F
- About 0.94 inches of rain falls on Castle Junction each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 10°F