- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Baker Creek Mountain Resort
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Premier Studio Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Jetted Tub, Mountain View
Premium Loft, 1 Bedroom, Mountain View, Courtyard Area
Premier Double Room, 1 Bedroom, Kitchen, Mountain View
Premier Loft, 2 Bedrooms, Jetted Tub, Mountain View
Premier Cabin, 1 Bedroom, Jetted Tub, Garden Area
Premier Cabin, 1 Bedroom, Mountain View
About this area
Located in Lake Louise, Baker Creek Mountain Resort is connected to the convention center and on a river. Those looking for an activity can check out Lake Louise Mountain Resort, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Icefields Parkway and Moraine Lake. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Lake Louise Gondola.Visit our Lake Louise travel guide
- Wilsons Mountain Sports - 14 min drive
- Larch Express Quad Ski Lift - 16 min drive
- Helen Lake Trail - 21 min drive
- Taylor Lake - 25 min drive
- Moraine Lake - 34 min drive
- Lake Louise Station - 16 min drive
- Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) - 131 min drive
About this property
Baker Creek Mountain Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11:00 PM. <br />For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Renovations and closures
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for to-go breakfast: CAD 18 for adults and CAD 18 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Baker Creek Hotel
- Baker Creek Hotel Lake Louise
- Baker Creek Lake Louise
- Baker Creek Chalets Hotel Lake Louise
- Baker Creek Mountain Resort Lake Louise
- Baker Creek Mountain Resort
- Baker Creek Mountain Lake Louise
- Baker Creek Mountain
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness
It is a very quaint place. Lovely cabin feeling; love the fireplace; good supply of stuff in the kitchen since we brought all our food; great fireplace.