Find Hotels in Bow Lake
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Bow Lake
Visitors can enjoy all that Bow Lake has to offer including the ski areas, sporting events, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and parks. Top sights around the area include Peyto Lake and Lake Louise Mountain Resort. In Bow Lake, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bow Lake
A favorite place to visit in the city is Icefields Parkway. Additionally, in the area you'll find Peyto Lake and Lake Louise Mountain Resort.
As you plan for your vacation to Bow Lake, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 11 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Simpson's Num-ti-jah Lodge is located within 3.6 mi (5.7 km) of the city center. This 3-star lodge in Bow Lake features parking.
- HI-Mosquito Creek Hostel is located 3.3 mi (5.2 km) from the city center. This 1-star hostel in Bow Lake features free parking and a sauna.
Dressing for Bow Lake
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 6°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 38°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 10°F
- Average annual rainfall for Bow Lake is 0.91 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 10°F