Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Cavendish, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches and parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants, golf courses, and museums.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Cavendish
- The closest major airport is in Charlottetown, PEI (YYG), 18 mi (29 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cavendish
The city's cultural venues include Ripley's Believe It or Not and Fantazmagoric Museum of the Strange and Unusual. The beaches and parks exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Green Gables Heritage Place and Cavendish Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Site of Lucy Maud Montgomery's Cavendish Home and Cavendish Visitor Information Centre.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Cavendish. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Kindred Spirits Country Inn - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Green Gables Bungalow Court - Our customers love the breakfast and walkable location at this cottage. This 3-star cottage features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Swept Away Cottages - With a stay at this 3.5-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers love its beach locale and high-quality beds.
Dressing for Cavendish
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 39°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 7°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 13°F as the nighttime average
- Cavendish gets about 1.54 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°F