Top Hotels Near Cemetery of the Old Château in Old Town
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Cemetery of the Old Château
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on May 11, 2018
Reviewed on Jan 16, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 19, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 16, 2020
Cemetery of the Old Château Hotel Guide
Put aside an afternoon and make your way to Cemetery of the Old Château.
It is in Monaco, 430 miles from Paris.
Select from 32 hotels, all within a radius of 2 miles around Cemetery of the Old Château. Some are the Hotel Victoria, the Hotel Napoleon and the Hôtel Vacances Bleues Royal Westminster, just 2 miles, 0.5 miles and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
You'll appreciate the practicality of having a variety of budget-friendly hotels in the proximity. The Hôtel Pavillon Impérial and the Club Belambra Menton le Vendôme are a couple of popular options. The first is 0.9 miles away, while the latter is 0.2 miles.
You'll be sure to get a marvelous night's sleep at one of the upmarket hotels situated just a short drive away. The Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo is waiting to welcome you with open arms and the comfiest bed you've slept on in a long time. The Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo is an equally impressive place to rest your head.
Tourists heading to Cemetery of the Old Château frequently delight in delicious coffees and pastries at Cafe De La Mairie, merely a convenient stroll away. Later, grab a seat at one of the local restaurants. Try some of the local flavors and nourish yourself with a hearty meal at Le Campanin. To cap the night off, take one last short walk and grab a cocktail at Boulkenafet Mahmoud.
Other Places to Visit near Cemetery of the Old ChâteauBefore you leave, check out the other things to do here:
- An unmistakable building, Chapel of the Penitents-Blancs is a well-recognized part of the local landscape. This church plays a significant role in the social and religious culture of the area.
- A landmark for locals as well as a house of worship, Church of St Michel is worth a look, regardless of your spiritual beliefs.
- Admire the blend of meaning and beauty that only art can convey at Musée Jean Cocteau Collection Séverin Wunderman.
- Jean Cocteau Museum is certainly an interesting spot to discover when it's wet and gloomy outside.
- Close your history books and journey back into the past as you explore Musée du Bastion.
Menton is within walking distance of Cemetery of the Old Château, making the train a popular choice for visitors.