Think of yourself wandering through the city center of an unfamiliar place, gazing up at the monuments or the lovely scenery wherever you look. Still, Chang Puak Market is one thing you're counting on in particular. Now is finally the moment to check it off your to-do list.
What Are Your Best Places to Stay at Chang Puak Market?
Hotels near Chang Puak Market
So, you're off to Chang Puak Market?
You'll find it in Chiang Mai, an exciting city that's definitely worth checking out.
It's always easy to locate accommodation options within convenient walking distance of Chang Puak Market. With 141 candidates within 0.6 miles, anyone can find a great spot. A few of the more popular establishments are the Rachamankha, Tamarind Village and U Chiang Mai.
If you're exhausted from all your adventures and are yearning for someplace reasonably-priced yet comfortable to get some precious sleep, then there is a generous selection of budget hotels in the area. The Shangri-La Hotel Chiang Mai and the sala lanna Chiang Mai are a couple of convenient hotels that are only 1 mile and 1 mile away.
If you'd rather splurge on something extravagant, you have a whole range of upmarket hotel options to choose from. Be sure to take a look at the dusitD2 Chiang Mai, which is just 1 mile away. Another great option is the Sirilanna Hotel, 0.8 miles away.
Before you go see Chang Puak Market, stop for a sweet treat at Free Bird Cafe. This conveniently-located coffee shop is a wonderful spot to get a caffeine fix. Later, you ought to indulge in some dinner at another nearby spot, Hotel Mercure Chiang Mai. If you're not ready to go back to the hotel, wander over to Zoe in Yellow.
Of course, there are a few other things to do and see in the vicinity of Chang Puak Market:
- The history of a city can often be seen in its buildings and other architectural works. Learn more about the area with a stop at Chang Puak Gate, where you will be able to walk through the arch and be surrounded by history.
- Explore your religious side by stopping by Wat Lok Moli.
- If you're yearning for a place to free the mind, Wat Chiang Man boasts a relaxing ambiance.
- Look over the dynamic program of upcoming displays, art courses and live music events at Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center.
- Find out more about local legends at Three Kings Monument, a well-loved monument in the area.
Hotels in Old City listed on Expedia deliver everything you need, so you are sure to have locales near Chang Puak Market you'll appreciate. Old City welcomed quite a few newcomers in the past year, so get researching. Need help deciding? Get all the insider info you're searching for right here. You'll rest assured when it's time to book, too: many explorers recommend their Old City hotel.
- You'll find lodging in Old City are always set to greet you with tidy and fresh rooms.
- Appropriate for such a stunning landmark, the staff at lodging close to Chang Puak Market provide wonderful service.
- You're in a good place if you're seeking room contentment as well as tidiness.
Hotels in Old City got extra visitors in the past year than 2015, and it's easy to see why. With Expedia's comprehensive inventory of hotels near Chang Puak Market, we see your desired place in your future.
Old City Facts
You'll still have plenty to see and do in Old City once Chang Puak Market is achieved.
- Old City has been kept secret, but it is starting to be acknowledged.
- Drop in on a local museum, then head out on the town to top off your good times.
- Prepare to notice Old City also knows some things about specialized treatment after some time spent on its a full schedule of activities.
Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and usher in some all-new scrapbook photos. You won't regret planning an escape to Old City, particularly when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Chang Puak Market. Reserve now!