Visitors to Chavannes-de-Bogis are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses, local tours, and lakeside setting. Palexpo, United Nations European Headquarters, and Ariana Ceramics and Glass Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 203 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Geneva
- The closest major airport is in Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Chavannes-de-Bogis
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Palexpo, United Nations European Headquarters, and Ariana Ceramics and Glass Museum. In the area, you'll also find Jet d'Eau Fountain and Saint-Pierre Cathedral.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Chavannes De Bogis - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Top places to visit outside the city include Bourg-de-Four Square, located 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the city center, and Reformation Wall Monument, which is 9.7 mi (15.6 km) away.
Dressing for Chavannes-de-Bogis
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Chavannes-de-Bogis gets about 33.70 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F