Think of yourself on your future day: you might picture yourself walking through downtown, taking note of the monuments or the beautiful nature wherever you look. Still, there's one feature you are looking forward to in particular: Palexpo. It's been an item on your bucket list for years, and now is finally the time to get yourself there.
Hotels near Palexpo
Palexpo is a well-loved attraction that deserves to be a fixture of your itinerary.
Geneva, the city it's in, is a place that many tourists are eager to explore.
Palexpo has a large number of accommodation options in the immediate vicinity. There are 32 hotels within a radius of only 2 miles. Some are the InterContinental Geneve, the Starling Geneva Hotel and Conference Center and the Movenpick Hotel & Casino Geneva, just 1 mile, 0.1 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Searching for lodgings which won't eat into your savings? Fear not, as there is a generous selection of budget hotels in the area. The Crowne Plaza Geneva (0.9 miles away) and the Novotel Suites Geneve Aeroport (1 mile away) are two popular places that you might like to look into.
Perhaps you would prefer accommodations that are more on the luxurious side? If so, you're in luck, as you can choose from plenty of high-end hotel options in the immediate area. Make sure you look up the Stars Geneve Aeroport, which is just 1 mile away. Another great option is the Hotel La Colombière, 0.3 miles away.
Before you make your way to Palexpo, get a caffeine fix at Le Prêt-à-Manger de l'Aéroport (Genève Aéroport, Route de l'Aéroport 21, Genève). When you start feeling really famished, you don't need to look for a place to eat a real meal. Starling Hotel Geneva (Route François-Peyrot 34, Le Grand-Saconnex) is only 0.1 miles away.
You don't have to venture very far from Palexpo to find other things to do in this area:
- Get to know about past significant figures who still influence the destination to this day at World Trade Organization Headquarters, a historically significant building that has played witness to many different governments.
- The Musée International de la Croix Rouge et du Croissant-Rouge is a good spot to linger and engage with some of the memorable contents on display.
- International Museum of the Red Cross and Red Crescent serves as an excellent spot to enjoy when the weather is bad.
- Geneva School of Diplomacy is an important community landmark in addition to being a place of higher learning. Make sure you don't miss out on participating in a visitors' tour of the campus.
- The Ariana Ceramics and Glass Museum is an interesting place to wander around and learn from the remarkable collections.
Gare Genève-Aéroport is located at a distance of 0.5 miles from Palexpo and can be a great way to arrive. A second nearby rail terminal is Genève-Aéroport, which is 0.5 miles away.
Geneva hotels from Expedia supply everything you require, so you'll certainly get choices near Palexpo that you'll fall in love with. Get searching Geneva welcomed more than a few guests over the past year. You'll spend with confidence once booking time hits, too: many newcomers approved of their Geneva hotel. Need help making a decision? Get all the guidance you're searching for.
- The concierge service at hotels around Palexpo will be great, which will only enhance your trip to this stunning feature.
- We offer suites that are comfy for everyone, including big families and couples.
- "Fresh, clean, and waiting to invite you in" is the goal for Geneva hotel rooms.
Geneva accommodation saw additional visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's easy to see why. Thanks to our excellent roster of hotels near Palexpo, your number one spot awaits.
There are still more activities to see and do in Geneva once you've checked Palexpo off your timetable.
- Enjoy an evening of dancing and drinks to top off your adventure right; when the sun comes up, drop in on one of Geneva's monuments.
- Geneva also is experienced when it comes to setting out the red carpet after you spend an afternoon on its a full itinerary of action.
- Geneva tourism hasn't been in the guidebooks until recently, but soaring numbers of reservations mean now is a good moment to make your wishes come true.
Planning a visit to Geneva is definitely the best notion you've ever had, especially when you take advantage of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Palexpo from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the views you're used to and usher in some all-new photo ops!