Visiting Clam Gulch
Visitors can enjoy all that Clam Gulch has to offer including its parks. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Clam Gulch
- The closest major airport is in Kenai, AK (ENA-Kenai Municipal), 25.6 mi (41.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Clam Gulch
A favorite place to visit in the city is Clam Gulch State Recreation Site. Additionally, you'll find Johnson Lake State Recreation Area and Kasilof Historical Regional Society in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Moose is Inn - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
Dressing for Clam Gulch
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 39°F during the day and 8°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 63°F, while the average at night is 22°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 65°F with nighttime averages of 35°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 51°F and nighttime averages of 9°F
- Average annual rainfall for Clam Gulch is 18.15 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 64°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 9°F