Visitors to Soldotna are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views and local tours.
- There are 43 hotels and other accommodations in Soldotna
- The closest major airport is in Kenai, AK (ENA-Kenai Municipal), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Soldotna
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and such places to visit as Soldotna Creek Park and Centennial Park. Additionally, you might want to add Soldotna Homestead Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 43 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Soldotna. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Escape For Two B&B Guesthouse - With a stay at this 3-star cabin, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable beds.
- Aspen Hotel Soldotna - Our customers like the proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Best Western King Salmon Motel - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Soldotna
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 39°F during the day and 4°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 64°F, while the average at night is 19°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 66°F with nighttime averages of 33°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 50°F and nighttime averages of 5°F
- Soldotna gets about 25.98 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 64°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 6°F