Visitors can enjoy all that Clarens has to offer including its mountain views. Top sights around the area include Freddie Mercury Statue, Aigle Castle, and Olympic Museum.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Clarens
- The closest major airport is in Sion (SIR), 26.1 mi (42 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.), 40.1 mi (64.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Clarens
A favorite place to visit in the city is Swiss Alps. In the area, you'll also find Freddie Mercury Statue and Aigle Castle.
As you start planning your visit to Clarens, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 127 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- L'Ermitage is located in central Clarens. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Clarens can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Cote Riviera Luxe Lake is located in the heart of Clarens. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star apartment in Clarens can enjoy access to parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen.
- House Vinet-byron 15 Minutes Walk From Montreux is located within 0.1 mi (0.1 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Montreux can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and proximity to public transit.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Olympic Museum, located 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the city center, and Lausanne Cathedral, which is 13.5 mi/21.7 km away.
Dressing for Clarens
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- Clarens gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 30°F