Visiting Cle Elum
Visitors to Cle Elum are sure to enjoy the golf courses and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and cafés.
- You'll find 171 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Ellensburg
- The closest major airport is in Wenatchee, WA (EAT-Pangborn Memorial), 37.3 mi (60.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Yakima, WA (YKM-Yakima Air Terminal - McAllister Field), 47.9 mi (77 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cle Elum
The hiking trails and mountain views highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Fireman's Park, Centennial Park, and Yakima River Valley. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Washington State Horse Park and Roslyn Museum.
In Cle Elum, you'll find 158 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Snowcap Lodge - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Suncadia Resort - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and helpful staff at this resort. With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- TimberLodge Inn - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Cle Elum
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 38°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 21°F
- Average annual rainfall for Cle Elum is 22.09 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 23°F