Find Hotels in Coleman, TX
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 28, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Coleman has to offer including the parks and museums. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and welcoming setting.
- You'll find 21 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Brownwood
- The closest major airport is in Abilene, TX (ABI-Abilene Regional), 39.1 mi (62.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Coleman
Favorite places to visit in the city include Coleman City Park, Heritage Hall and Coleman Museum, and Hords Creek Lake. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Coleman Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Coleman
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 75°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 94°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 97°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 33°F at night
- About 28.74 inches of rain falls on Coleman each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 95°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 35°F