If I were your company I would seriously reconsider Having these people represent any part of your business. This was the most disgusting hotel I have ever encountered in my life. And I have traveled extensively to Third World countries! The fact that this place even remains open is mind-boggling. Filth beyond gross, walls covered in unknown dried fluids, LAST Clients washcloth in the microwave ( yeeeuuuuck), kitchenette was burned blackened and crusty beyond wanting to look at nonetheless cook in. In short if you’re looking for something one step up from sleeping in the gutter, you’ve found it, the only improvement from sleeping in said gutter vs. this hotel is that the sheets were clean even though the coverlet was burnt in several places. Oh and lest not forget the bumping free music blaring all night and no night staff to deal with it. Had I not already paid for this booking, I would have left!!! I will NEVER go there again and am sorely disappointed your company associates with them. I am appalled you recommend them, which makes me question your company or those who act on your behalf verifying your hotels you list. Honestly, I’d love a comped night elsewhere to compensate for such a horrid experience with children in tow to boot. We didn’t even want to put our bare feet on the floor.