Visitors to Comox are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seaside and festivals.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Comox
- The closest major airport is in Comox, BC (YQQ-Comox Valley), 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Powell River, BC (YPW), 21 mi (33.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Comox
The city's cultural venues include Comox Air Force Museum and I-Hos Gallery. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Glacier Greens Golf Course and Comox Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Comox. This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Port Augusta Inn and Suites - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and WiFi.
Dressing for Comox
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 32°F
- Comox gets about 1.81 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 32°F