Visiting Black Creek
Visitors can enjoy all that Black Creek has to offer including the ski areas and parks. In Black Creek, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Campbell River, BC (YBL), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Comox, BC (YQQ-Comox Valley), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Black Creek
A favorite place to visit in the city is Miracle Beach Provincial Park. In the area, you'll also find Storey Creek Golf Course and Mount Washington Alpine Resort.
As you plan your vacation to Black Creek, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 13 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Homebythesea.ca is located 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the heart of Black Creek. This 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Black Creek features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Honey Grove Homestead and Apiary ~ a Charming Country Hideaway is 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from central Black Creek. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Courtenay can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- The Old House Hotel & Spa is 13.3 mi (21.5 km) from the center of Black Creek. This 2-star motel in Comox features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its central location and WiFi.
Dressing for Black Creek
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 29°F at night
- About 2.17 inches of rain falls on Black Creek each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 29°F