Visitors can enjoy all that Consecon has to offer including the wineries and parks. In Consecon, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Kingston, ON (YGK-Norman Rogers), 48.6 mi (78.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Consecon
The picturesque setting of North Beach Provincial Park and Quinte's Isle - Prince Edward County exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Redtail Vineyard and Lake Ontario.
As you start planning your visit to Consecon, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 23 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Hygge House - Wellington is 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the center of Consecon. This 3-star hotel in Quinte West features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Tiny Beach House on Huyck's Bay is located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the heart of Consecon. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Belleville can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
- Ramada by Wyndham Trenton is 11.3 mi (18.1 km) from central Consecon. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Picton can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Consecon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and 10°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 13°F
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Consecon each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 13°F