Visitors can enjoy all that Wellington has to offer including the wineries, golf courses, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants, beaches, and art.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Wellington
- The closest major airport is in Kingston, ON (YGK-Norman Rogers), 43.1 mi (69.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Wellington
The city's natural beauty is on display at Wellington Main Street Park, Wellington Rotary Beach, and Sandbanks Provincial Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Trail Estate Winery and The Grange of Prince Edward Vineyards and Estate Winery.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Wellington. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Newsroom Suites - Amenities at this 3.5-star guesthouse include free parking and an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Cribs On The Creek - Our customers like the room size and walkable location at this inn. Amenities at this 4-star inn include free parking and free WiFi.
Dressing for Wellington
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and 10°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 13°F
- Wellington gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 13°F