Visiting Quinte West
Bargain hunters enjoy visiting Quinte West though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, coffeehouses, and ski areas.
- You'll find 92 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Belleville
- The closest major airport is in Kingston, ON (YGK-Norman Rogers), 48.8 mi (78.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Quinte West
The picturesque setting of Bleasdell Boulder Conservation Area and Centennial Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Batawa Ski Hill and Frankford Municipal Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Quinte West. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Montrose Inn - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Travelodge by Wyndham Trenton - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this motel. This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Comfort Inn Trenton - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Quinte West
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Trenton Station. Quinte West may not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Quinte West
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and 10°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 13°F
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Quinte West each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 13°F