Visitors to Copey are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's rainforests and coffeehouses.
- You'll find 34 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cartago
- The closest major airport is in San Jose (SYQ-Tobias Bolanos Intl.), 31.6 mi (50.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Jose (SJO-Juan Santamaria Intl.), 36.4 mi (58.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Copey
Places to visit in the larger region include Rio Savegre Waterfall, Cerro de La Muerte Peak, and Parque Nacional Tapanti. Additionally, you'll find Ruins of Ujarras and Lankester Botanical Garden in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Copey. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel de Montaña Suria - This 3-star lodge features free breakfast, a restaurant, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Dantica Cloud Forest Lodge - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this resort. With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace.
Dressing for Copey
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 62°F as the nighttime average
- About 72.76 inches of rain falls on Copey each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 62°F