Visitors can enjoy all that Cornwall has to offer including the riverfront, art, and monuments. The vibrant and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Cornwall
- The closest major airport is in Massena, NY (MSS-Massena Intl.), 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.), 48.9 mi (78.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cornwall
Cultural venues in the city include The Art Gallery Cornwall, Historic Cornwall Jail, and Cornwall Community Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Summerheights Golf Links and Archie's Family Golf Centre.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Cornwall. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Parkway Inn & Conference Centre - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and central location.
- Ramada by Wyndham Cornwall - Our customers like the overall value and central location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an indoor pool.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Cornwall ON - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and central location.
Getting Around Cornwall
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Cornwall Station. Cornwall might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Cornwall
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and 4°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 26°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 7°F
- About 34.96 inches of rain falls on Cornwall each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 7°F