Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Corolla, NC
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Corolla Pet-friendly Hotels
Corolla Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Corolla and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 81 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- A Whalehaven - 6 Br Home is a dog-friendly vacation home, offering in-room kitchens and in-room washers/dryers for its human guests.
- Aqua Holic - 5 Br Home is a vacation home that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests an outdoor pool and in-room kitchens.
- Dogs can join their owners at Atlantic Paws - 6 Br Home. This vacation home offers guests an outdoor pool and in-room kitchens.
Planning Your Trip to Corolla
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- April-June: the average is 87°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Corolla is 49.98 inches
Exploring Corolla with Your Pet
Known for its seaside, Corolla has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Corolla Adventure Golf and Bumper Cars and Corolla Raceway. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Whale Head Bay and Currituck Beach.