When you envision a fresh spot, you might think you'll be strolling through downtown, taking note of the buildings or the exquisite nature wherever you look. But Covered Market is one draw you are especially anticipating. You've wanted to go there for a while, and now is the day to mark it accomplished.
Where Can I Stay Near Covered Market?
Hotels near Covered Market
Long after you and your friends have journeyed back home, those special moments spent at Covered Market will stay in the front of your mind.
Oxford, the city where it's situated, is 50 miles away from London, the world-famous national capital.
Covered Market has a large number of places to stay in the immediate area. There are 28 hotels within a radius of just 2 miles. The Old Bank Hotel is just 0.2 miles from Covered Market. Other well-known options are the Old Parsonage Hotel, 0.5 miles away, and the Macdonald Randolph Hotel, 0.2 miles away.
You can save some pennies by staying a few nights at a budget hotel. Situated 0.3 miles from it is the Mercure Oxford Eastgate Hotel, but you could also have a look at the Oxford Spires Hotel if you're looking for a back-up. It's 0.9 miles away.
Perhaps you'd prefer accommodation that's on the extravagant side? If that's the case, you're in luck, as there are many high-end hotels in the nearby vicinity. Inject some pizzazz into your entire experience at the Old Black Horse - Inn, (0.6 miles away), or the Tower House, (0.06 miles away).
The streets near Covered Market offer a treat for your tastebuds and your eyes. Golden Cross Cafe is the perfect spot for an early-morning pick-me-up. If you've well and truly worked up a hunger, go to Malmaison Oxford, which is also close by, for a hearty meal. But don't end things there! Meet your fellow travelers for a wine or two at Eurobar.
When you've finished checking out Covered Market, you may choose to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a bunch more to do:
- Jesus College has been established for generations as a keystone institute of education here.
- Exeter College is a prominent place of learning, and through the years its students have helped shape this nation into what it is today.
- You can find, and perhaps attend, some of the region's best events at Oxford Town Hall.
- As one of the oldest towers in the area, Carfax Tower is recognized for its historic worth.
- Keen bookworms will be on cloud nine visiting Bodleian Library, a popular space that holds an impressive range of books, newspapers and other resources.
It is 0.6 miles from Covered Market to the most conveniently located rail transport station, Oxford.
Our inventory of places to stay in Oxford City Centre delivers all the things you want, so you'll surely have spots near Covered Market you'll enjoy. Oxford City Centre was a pretty celebrated destination last year, so you shouldn't be by yourself. Once reservation time hits, you can rest easy: new admirers of all manner endorse their Oxford City Centre hotel. We've got all the recommendations and guidance you need.
- The staff at lodging around Covered Market go beyond what is expected as you might anticipate near such a stunning site.
- We have it here if you're in search of rooms that are cozy plus fresh and orderly.
- You'll find Oxford City Centre accommodation are always set to greet you with neat and presentable rooms.
You can stay right nearby with Expedia's broad catalogue of hotels near Covered Market.
Alluring Oxford City Centre
After you've checked Covered Market off your schedule, there are still even more things to see and do in Oxford City Centre.
- Head out on the town to conclude the good times; the next day, get cultured about Oxford City Centre's history.
- a full schedule of activities, you'll also find Oxford City Centre is experienced when it comes to greeting its visitors with a hospitable hello.
- Oxford City Centre has been kept secret, but it is now beginning to gain in status.
You won't regret paying a visit to Oxford City Centre, especially when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Covered Market from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the same old views and call on some awe-inspiring new selfies!