Visiting Cul de Sac
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Cul de Sac has to offer. Top sights around the area include Marigot Market, Fort St. Louis, and Maho Beach.
- There are 323 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Philipsburg (SXM-Princess Juliana Intl.), 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Grand Case (SFG-L'Esperance), 3.6 mi (5.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cul de Sac
Marigot Market, Fort St. Louis, and Maho Beach are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Pinel Island in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Cul de Sac, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 323 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- The Villas at Simpson Bay Beach Resort and Marina is located within 2.4 mi (3.8 km) of the city center. This 4-star resort in Simpson Bay features a marina, 6 outdoor pools, and a casino. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Simpson Bay Beach Resort and Marina is located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Simpson Bay can enjoy access to a marina and 6 outdoor pools, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort is 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Philipsburg can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Cul de Sac
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 74°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 80°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 75°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.46 inches of rain falls on Cul de Sac each year
- October and September are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while February and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 74°F