Visitors to Cumayasa are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 113 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in La Romana (LRM-La Romana Intl.), 12.4 mi (20 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cumayasa
Places to visit in the larger region include Cave of Wonders, Cueva de las Maravillas National Park, and Catalina Island National Park. You'll also find El Obelisco and La Romana Port in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Cumayasa, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 20 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Casa de Campo Resort and Villas is located 11 mi (17.7 km) from the heart of Cumayasa. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in La Romana can enjoy access to a marina and 15 outdoor pools, along with a private spa tub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and quiet location.
- Dreams La Romana - Luxury All Inclusive is 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from central Cumayasa. This 4-star resort in Bayahibe features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a casino. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Be Live Collection Canoa - All Inclusive is 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from the center of Cumayasa. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Bayahibe can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a private balcony. Our customers like its local sightseeing.
Dressing for Cumayasa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 84°F and the nighttime average to be 66°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 67°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Cumayasa is 1.97 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 66°F