Visitors can enjoy all that Czeladz has to offer including the restaurants, bars, and shopping. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Around the area, top sights include Spodek, Silesian Museum, and Drapacz Chmur.
- There are 91 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Katowice (KTW-Pyrzowice), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Czeladz
Spodek, Silesian Museum, and Drapacz Chmur are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Cathedral of Christ the King and Kosciuszko Park.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Szafran - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a health club, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Czeladz
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- Czeladz gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F