Visitors to Dardilly are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and gardens. Top sights around the area include Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière, Roman Theatres of Fourviere, and Gallo-Roman Museum.
- You'll find 798 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lyon
- The closest major airport is in Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery), 17 mi (27.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Saint-Etienne (EBU-Saint-Etienne - Loire Intl.), 29.2 mi (47 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dardilly
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière, Roman Theatres of Fourviere, and Gallo-Roman Museum. Additionally, in the area you'll find Terreaux Square and Lyon Museum of Fine Arts.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Dardilly. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Westlodge Dardilly Lyon Nord - With a stay at this 3-star residence, guests can enjoy access to a 24-hour business center and parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its WiFi and proximity to public transit.
- Novotel Lyon Nord Porte De Lyon - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Ibis Lyon Nord - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Lyon City Hall, 5.2 mi/8.4 km from the city center, and St. Jean Cathedral, which is 5.2 mi (8.4 km) away.
Getting Around Dardilly
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Dardilly Le Jubin Station or Dardilly Les Mouilles Station. Dardilly may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Dardilly
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on Dardilly each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 31°F